Your task in this great mix of management and fighting RPG game is to manage you personnel, craft chemicals and implants, mutate your monster and fight other monsters. Use injections, make new chemicals and implants and manage your staff to get the job done. You are given detailed instructions during the game play, so pay attention to them.
1. Antitox is probably the most important chem. With lots of Antitox, you can keep on injecting/irradiating your monster with mutagen without suffering the effects of high toxicity.
2. Crafting items will save you money in the long run. Buying ready made items cost you a little extra.
3. Mining is the most reliable source of income, but check on your mining sites often as miners tend to die from mining accidents from time to time.
4. Limit the amount of fusing. Every time you fuse two labrats, you increase it's fusion level. Labrats with higher fusion levels are harder to fuse again.
5. Attack types are determined by the type of spikes growing on a labrat's bodypart. On the other hand, armor types are seen by what type of skin a labrat has (texture).
6. Attack sites (red button on world map) usually contain very high level monsters. If you can beat this encounter, it may prove to be very profitable.